To enable two-factor authentication:
- Log in to your PayFast account.
- Click on the "Profile" tab.
- Click on the edit button next to "Security Information".
- Click on the "Two Factor Authentication" Tab.
- Enter your mobile phone number and select your country code.
- Click on the "subscribe" button (this will subscribe you for two-factor authentication). You might have to complete steps on your mobile phone.
- Click on the link to enable two-factor authentication.
Two factor authentication is an optional (yet recommended) login feature that requires both your password and your mobile phone to successfully log into your account. Click here to read our blog post and learn more about two-factor authentication.
To download the application called Authy use the links below: