You’ll need a working installation of WordPress with Events Manager Pro before you can integrate with PayFast. Kindly see their website for more information.
To install the PayFast module, follow the instructions below:
- Download the PayFast plugin.
- Upload the events-manager-pro-payfast.zip folder using the WordPress plugin upload tool, and activate the plugin.
- Log into the admin dashboard of your website, navigate to Events >Payment Gateways.
- Click 'PayFast settings' and setup the settings page accordingly.
- If you are testing in sandbox mode leave the Merchant ID and Key fields blank.
- If you are ready to go live, insert your Merchant ID and Key, as well as passphrase (only if you have the passphrase set on your PayFast account).
- Click 'Save Changes'.
- Navigate to Settings > Bookings > Pricing Options and select currency ZAR.
If you are using version 2.3, please visit GitHub for instructions.